Acuity® is a NEW and INNOVATIVE process to evaluate your donor base and streamline prospect management. Acuity can transform the way your organization thinks about prospective donors by getting gift officers in front of your best prospects sooner. Combined with JGA’s experienced analysis, Acuity helps focus your staff’s time and attention on the right prospects and allows you to develop a deeper understanding of the capacity and passion your donors have to support your organization.
This proprietary process allows you to forecast donor potential and focus your advancement efforts. We pair the results with experienced guidance to help you structure an efficient prospect management plan you can implement quickly. We coach your team to put the plan to use to produce more productive and successful donor solicitations.
Acuity provides actionable intelligence. There’s no subscription to purchase or long, drawn out process to get results. Your team can begin using Acuity’s guidance to call on your most passionate donors in approximately 60 days and for around $20,000 for most organizations.
Using Acuity, our clients have uncovered on average 60% more top donors hidden in their donor database. Contact us now to have a free 30-minute consultation to see how Acuity could be tailored to help your organization deepen relationships with the best donors and prospects to further your mission.
How Acuity Works
Acuity blends engagement and giving data with DonorSearch’s electronic wealth screening, allowing you to take a deeper look at your donors and get a clearer picture of their gift potential and passion for your organization. We then provide action steps and an implementation guide to help you streamline the major gift process and focus your team’s attention in the right places. This holistic approach produces more actionable data and helps your solicitation efforts be more successful.
How do we measure engagement? JGA looks at demonstrated donor engagement activities from your organization like volunteering, serving on committees, attending events, etc. These behaviors increase an emotional connection to your organization, which increases the propensity of donating. We then overlay these engagement factors with the wealth data and help you fine tune and implement it faster than traditional wealth screening alone.
Acuity is not a one-size-fits-all approach. We partner with you to help you prioritize your efforts on your most connected and passionate donors.
“Acuity provided a level of intelligence that we could quickly implement and allowed us to uncover new prospects in our database that weren’t on our radar. We are already in conversations with new major and lead gift donors we wouldn’t have been having without Acuity.”Matt Wahrhaftig, former Vice President for College Advancement, Wilmington College
How Acuity Benefits You
Acuity enables you to:
- Streamline your major gift process and focus your efforts
- Align your staff resources to engage your best donor prospects earlier
- Deepen relationships with major donors
- Run more efficient fundraising campaigns
- Raise more money
- Give your leadership more confidence in development outcomes
Acuity clients receive:
- Customized intelligence identifying a prioritized pipeline of your donors based on their specific level of engagement, capacity analysis, and donor history with your organization
- Immediate action steps for your gift officers to take to begin cultivating and soliciting their strongest donor prospects
- An easy-to-read dashboard summarizing your Acuity results
- Integrated Acuity results and DonorSearch capacity analysis for all records
- Guidance to help you put the findings to use including recommendations regarding next steps to reshape portfolios and cultivate new pools of donors, coaching on how to achieve the cultivation and giving projections, and a presentation on potential ROI to your leadership and board, if desired
“We have a small team and are busy wrapping up a campaign, with Acuity we were able to streamline our prospect research and quickly see which donors and prospects have a connection to Damar and have the capacity to make major gifts. JGA’s recommendations will help us take that next step with the data and get in front of the right people, focusing our limited resources on our best prospects.”Ken File, President, Damar Foundation
Ready to see a clearer picture?
We’d love to sit down and discuss your needs and how Acuity can help move you closer to your goals—or even set new, more ambitious ones. Contact Andy Canada, Senior Consultant and Director of Data Analytics, at 317.215.2400 or email@example.com to schedule a meeting to learn more about the unique benefits of Acuity.