An advertising agency veteran with extensive experience in marketing and public relations, Deanna joined JGA in 2010 to help spread the word about JGA’s unique and strategic approach to philanthropic consulting as our Marketing Director. Deanna has spent more than 20 years using public relations and marketing techniques to drive results and support business goals.
Experienced in all aspects of public relations and marketing, Deanna has created programs that garnered results for companies including McDonald’s, Progressive Insurance, KeyBank, and Old National Bank. Deanna has been active in the Public Relations Society of America for several years and is a past president of the Hoosier Chapter of PRSA.
- AVP, Public Relations for MarketMatch
- Regional Public Affairs Manager, KeyBank
- Marketing Manager, Old National Bank
- Public Relations Account Manager, Bandy Carroll Hellige Advertising
- Public Relations Counsel, Caldwell Van Riper
- PR Account Executive, Montgomery Zuckerman Davis
- Internal Publications Editor, Golden Rule Insurance
- Trade Media Account Coordinator, Hill and Knowlton Public Relations
- Accredited Public Relations, Public Relations Society of America
- Crisis Communications Certificate, Institution for Crisis Management
- Master’s coursework in Public Relations from Ball State University
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Florida State University