Why JGA is the Best Fit to Grow Your Philanthropy
JGA partners with clients.
- We will learn about your organization first before giving advice.
- We are highly responsive and are highly accessible.
- We engage our full team’s collective skills to help enhance our partnership.
- We are objective while remaining highly involved in your mission.
We add value through multi-layer strategic counsel and guidance.
- We will take an overarching, integrated view of your project and then break it down into practical action steps.
- We will enhance the capabilities and productivity of staff and volunteers at all levels.
- We have a team of experienced consultants, each of whom has significant senior-level fundraising, nonprofit, and institutional advancement experience.
We have experience serving a variety of nonprofits.
- We have a strong track record of success providing strategic and philanthropic counsel to education, healthcare, arts and culture, faith-based, and community organizations.
- We will customize our team to fit your needs.
We have a proven track record in guiding successful campaigns.
- JGA-guided campaigns have raised more than $1.6 billion over the past 15 years.
- During this period, JGA has conducted more than 160 feasibility studies and guided nearly 70 nonprofits through a campaign.
- For clients with whom JGA has conducted a feasibility study and recommended a campaign goal, 91% of those campaigns have met or exceeded their goals.
Our consultants tell the truth by providing authentic counsel.
- Our goal is to make you successful.
- We keep the best interests of your organization as our primary focus.
- We will be a prod for action and positively challenge leadership.