Customized Major Gift Coaching Series
When you need affordable, flexible, and customized assistance, JGA is available to be your co-strategist. We will serve as a guide for you and your staff as you develop donor strategies. Our major gift coaching series will help you and your team assess current donor situations and create strategies to strengthen cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of your top prospects. Our strategic guidance will help you communicate effectively with current and prospective major and planned gift donors and strengthen your donor relationships.
JGA will draw on our extensive experience in providing authentic, customized fundraising counsel to assist you and your development staff team through a highly focused coaching series customized to your needs.
- You and your team will receive affordable individual or small group (3-5 person) coaching sessions that are guided by our extensive experience in sharing authentic and strategic fundraising counsel with more than 400 clients over the past 26 years.
- Through six, one-hour sessions, in an eight- to twelve-week period, you and/or your staff will receive coaching, guidance, and mentoring—which may include major gift/development officers, senior-level staff (director/VP/CEO), and others.
- Your sessions will be customized to your organization’s specific situation and unique needs. Sessions may cover:
- Keeping donors engaged and connected.
- Listening to how your donors want to help your mission and guiding their decisions.
- Planning and adapting campaigns.
- Developing creative approaches to planned events and working with corporate donors.
- Stewarding gifts and communicating their impact.
- Strategizing about specific donor situations and challenges.
- Rethinking donor prospect portfolio adjustment or realignment.
- Thinking ahead and interpreting what you’re hearing from your supporters.
- Sessions will be conveniently scheduled via video- or teleconference with a JGA consultant.
- You will receive an agenda in advance of each session and follow-up after each session with a brief email summary from JGA, accompanied by relevant samples, resources, and other applicable information.