Jamie works closely with JGA consultants and other team members to support client engagements and provide excellent client experiences. She is responsible for the day-to-day logistical support of projects and interview coordination, schedule and calendar management, and travel arrangements. Jamie excels in relationship building and communication with clients, as well as the JGA team, providing thoughtful and professional project organization.
Jamie joined JGA in 2023 after more than 22 years supporting local nonprofits in various roles. After beginning in public accounting, she was instrumental to small non-profits by providing strong accounting information for decision-making, daily operations, strategic partnerships, communications and events, and forward-thinking leadership to make a difference in our community.
Jamie is a Manchester University graduate, earning a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master of Accountancy.
- Communications Coordinator, Saint Roch Catholic Church
- Accounting Consultant, Beacon of Hope Crisis Center
- Chief Financial Officer, Social Health Association of Indiana
- Executive Director, Perry Senior Citizens Services, UWCI Agency
- Controller, Associated General Contractors of IN
- Staff Accountant, Olive/BKD, LLP Non-Profit Services
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Accountancy, Manchester University