Acuity® is a NEW and INNOVATIVE proprietary scoring system developed by JGA that teams with DonorSearch to forecast donor potential and focus your advancement efforts. Acuity goes beyond technology, pairing it with experienced guidance to help you implement results quickly. JGA integrates your donor financial data with the historical engagement data of your donors and then applies decades of professional insight to structure an efficient segmentation plan. We coach your team to put the data to use to produce more efficient, productive and successful donor solicitations.
Building on DonorSearch’s electronic wealth screening data, Acuity allows you to take a deeper look at your donors and get a clearer picture of their gift potential and passion for your organization. It’s a quantitative approach that is data-led and adds an engagement filter that makes the data more actionable and helps your solicitation efforts be more successful.
How do we measure engagement? JGA looks at demonstrated donor engagement activities from your organization like volunteering, serving on committees, attending events, etc. These behaviors increase an emotional connection to your organization, which increases the propensity of donating. We’ll then overlay these engagement factors with the wealth data and help you fine tune and implement it faster than traditional wealth screening alone.
Acuity is not a one-size-fits-all approach. We partner with you to make sure the analysis will fit your needs, using your own data to help you prioritize your efforts on your most connected and passionate donors. Contact us now to have a free 30-minute consultation to see how Acuity could be tailored to help your organization. And, for more information on how others are using data in fundraising to achieve results, download our content collection produced by Chronicle Intelligence, a division of the Chronicle of Philanthropy, in partnership with JGA.
What makes Acuity so effective is that it’s more than technology – bundled with JGA’s expertise, the data becomes actionable intelligence. There’s no subscription to purchase or long, drawn out process to get results. Your team can begin using Acuity’s guidance to call on your most passionate donors in approximately 60 days and for around $15,000 for most organizations.
Acuity combined with JGA’s experienced analysis helps you develop a deeper understanding of the capacity and passion your donors have to support your organization.
Acuity clients receive:
• Streamlined intelligence identifying immediate action steps for your gift officers
• A dashboard providing easy-to-read intelligence summarizing your Acuity results
• Complete Acuity results for all records identified in the process
• Detailed findings from the capacity analysis and JGA’s recommendations regarding next steps
• A briefing on the findings, cultivation and giving projections, and potential ROI to your leadership and board, if desired
Acuity can transform the way your organization thinks about prospective donors by getting gift officers in front of your best prospects sooner.
Acuity enables you to:
• Streamline your data and better segment your donor base more efficiently
• Align your staff resources quickly to cover your best donor prospects earlier
• Deepen relationships with major donors
• Run more efficient fundraising campaigns
• Raise more money
• Cross-segment your constituents to personalize engagement outside of fundraising
• Give your leadership more confidence in development outcomes
We’d love to sit down and discuss your needs and how Acuity can help move you closer to your goals—or even set new, more ambitious ones. Contact Andy Canada, Senior Consultant and Director of Data Analytics, at 317.215.2400 or email@example.com to schedule a meeting to learn more about the unique benefits of Acuity.