Abigail L. Coleman, MPA, Associate, offers deep experience with strategy, messaging, and fundraising and campaign planning through her work with dozens of nonprofit organizations at JGA and other professional and volunteer roles. She serves on JGA’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) and Gallup CliftonStrengths teams.
Prior to joining JGA in 2014, Abigail was a Development Officer for Women’s Fund of Central Indiana at Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF) and served in development, communications, membership, and program roles at Girl Scouts of Central Indiana.
A volunteer and leader with several nonprofit organizations, Abigail was in Indiana Philanthropy Alliance’s 2022 cohort of the John Mutz Philanthropic Leadership Institute. She is an Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)-Indiana board member, mentor, past Governance Committee and Indiana Philanthropy Awards chair, and 2017 President’s Award honoree. Abigail is also a Seeds of Caring Indianapolis Launch Board member, Girl Scouts assistant troop leader, and Indianapolis Public Schools volunteer. Other organizations she has been involved with include Kiwanis International and the Junior League of Indianapolis.
Abigail earned a Master of Public Affairs degree concentrating in nonprofit management from Indiana University. She also attained a Bachelor of Science degree from Ball State University, where she graduated from the Honors College and was a contributing author and ethnographic researcher to The Other Side of Middletown: Exploring Muncie’s African American Community.
- Senior Writing Associate, Johnson, Grossnickle and Associates
- Writing Associate, Johnson, Grossnickle and Associates
- Development Officer, Women’s Fund of Central Indiana at Central Indiana Community Foundation
- Development and Brand Associate, Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
- Membership Development Manager, Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology from Ball State University
- Master of Public Affairs degree focused on nonprofit management from Indiana University