Abigail L. Coleman, MPA, uses her past experience with foundations, membership-based organizations, and women-focused initiatives to provide strategic customer-focused support to JGA clients in her role as Associate.
Prior to joining JGA in 2014, Abigail was the Development Officer for Women’s Fund of Central Indiana, a special interest fund of Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF). She also worked at Girl Scouts of Central Indiana in various roles. Abigail is a researcher and contributing author to The Other Side of Middletown: Exploring Muncie’s African American Community.
Abigail has been involved in several local nonprofit organizations. She was selected for the 2022 cohort of the Mutz Philanthropic Leadership Institute, hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance. She is an Association of Fundraising Professionals-Indiana Chapter (AFP-IC) board member, mentor, past chair of the Indiana Philanthropy Awards and Governance Committees, and 2017 President’s Award honoree. Abigail is also a Girl Scout troop assistant leader, Indianapolis Public Schools volunteer, and led a Gallup CliftonStrengths program for three years.
Abigail earned a Master of Public Affairs degree concentrating in nonprofit management from Indiana University. She also attained a Bachelor of Science degree from Ball State University, where she was a graduate of the Honors College.
- Development Officer for Women’s Fund of Central Indiana at Central Indiana Community Foundation
- Development and Brand Associate at Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
- Membership Development Manager at Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology from Ball State University
- Master of Public Affairs degree focused on nonprofit management from Indiana University